Associate CS&S Systems Consultant
|Company Name||METTLER TOLEDO|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2013|
METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the manufacturing, marketing and service of precision instruments for use in industrial, laboratory and food retailing applications. We have one of the largest Global Service and Sales organizations among precision instrument companies. We are seeking an Associate CS&S Systems Consultant in Columbus, OH.
The Associate CS&S Systems Consultant will be responsible for managing the tasks involved in the successful deployment of software systems and solutions for METTLER TOLEDO’s Consultative Systems and Services group within the Industrial Business Unit; the teams utilized in the delivery of these software systems and solutions can include, but are not limited to, CS&S Systems Consultants, Industrial Service Technicians, METTLER TOLEDO authorized distributors as well as 3rd party contractors.
- Work with Sales Teams (both internal METTLER TOLEDO associates as well as Authorized Distributors) during customer scoping phase to ensure project feasibility. Possible involvement in RFP response(s) as required.
- Upon assignment to a project – coordinate and lead the project hand-off conference call between the Sales Team and the client. Coordinate delivery and set up of equipment for the project’s implementation phase.
- During a project – manage resources (both internal and external) as well as project tasks involved in the planning and implementation processes, determine and implement the appropriate software configuration for the client needs, perform essential project tasks during the implementation process as well as provide administrator and user/operator training to clients upon completion of the implementation process.
- Maintain executive engagement with the customer during the implementation phase of the client relationship.
- Report project status via E-Mail or on a Team Conference call to CS&S Consultant Team Leader on a weekly basis (or sooner if issues arise) to ensure billing accuracy and visibility of possible issues.
- Upon project completion – ensure customer satisfaction and obtain project sign-off, verify a signed Software Support Agreement is in place as well as file the proper support documentation with the CS&S Support Team.
- Utilize project management tools such as Microsoft Project as required.
- Participate as a member of the CS&S Software Support Team to assist with incoming phone calls for system support on the related products.
- Provide troubleshooting, isolation and issue resolution to incoming support calls.
- Provide training and assistance to incoming support calls.