CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (CSS) - STAFFING/HOME CARE
Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||Santa Maria, CA, CA|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2013|
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (CSS)
- MEDICAL STAFFING / HOME CARE -
SANTA MARIA, CALIFORNIA
NurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. NurseCore is looking for Client Service Specialist (CSS) with a minimum of one year of training or experience in a service related industry, preferably in health care, to work in our Santa Maria, California office providing
medical staffing and home care service to clients in Santa Maria, California and surrounding areas. Qualified candidates must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assigns personnel to clients. Makes service calls to clients and prospects. Obtains information necessary to match employees by skill and availability to specific client needs.
- Processes applications. Participates in recruitment activities.
- Fills open orders, last minute cancellations and other scheduling tasks. Obtains availability of field personnel and keeps information in scheduling system as far in advance as possible. (minimum of 2 weeks in advance).
- Counsels field employees on matters involving violation of non-clinical policies. Runs compliance/out of date employee information reports on a monthly basis.
- Provides support for bookkeeping activities as directed by the Branch Director.
- Insurance verification, insurance authorizations, and Payment procedures (Credit card
and credit checks and deposits) when Payroll/Biller is not available.
- Shares some responsibilities with Payroll/Biller as needed.
NurseCore offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid medical insurance
- Quarterly bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) plan