CSS Material Coordinator - Woodlands, TX ( Coordinate projects to complete work orders)
|Date Posted||September 11, 2013|
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
- Works with ADF system to coordinate upcoming project work, checking print file/start dates, print component status, due/postage date for project work and the statement type.
- Verify that the project information matches the statement type on the schedule.
- Reviews each project individually, for assembly and final details making sure that duplicated inserts match in both locations and the scheduled start date and time are properly scheduled.
- Confirm that materials and inserts needed have been ordered from IMS, received from the vendor and/or completed printing.
- Confirm delivery dates of outsourced duplicated materials located in the final details of the ADF project.
- Report incorrect material/labeling or quantities.
Verify PII Output matches the project folder this includes matching project code, job name and job ID available on project folder with the pink project sheet, banner page and org sheet; verifying that final participant counts match on folder and eFF sheets; verify insert information provided on eFF sheets match information provided in the project assembly details; verify that postmark/meter date on folder matches the due date on the schedule.
- Send communications log to the CA/Associate Contact for the project when needed with details like missing details, incorrect IMS numbers, conflict between reservation and assembly details, missing materials or delay in materials, missing folders, incorrect information provided, etc.
- Coordinate emergencies between various areas: inventory management, production, print and manual as needed.
- Reach out to print for additional materials or missing materials.
- Check communication log for project to verify that current information provided is correct or for updates concerning project delays/changes.
- Stage project/materials in appropriate locations for fulfillment.
- Order generic #9 for DB&P monthly billing, generic 6X9 used for daily and outsourced duplicated materials when needed.
- Recycle Quarterly IIYF when quarterly projects are complete.
- Update ADF assembly component status accordingly.