Divisional Director of Operations - Multi Unit Manager
|Company Name||Advance America|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2012|
Advance America is hiring a Divisional Director of Operations to manage multiple store units within the Wisconsin Rapids, Rothschild, Rhinelander, Wausau, Marshfield, and Stevens Point, WI areas.
If you have general, store, or operations management experience or multi-unit management experience, then we want YOU to apply now!
Advance America offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Advancement Opportunities – We promote from within
- Life and Health Benefits
- 401K programs
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW
for immediate consideration.
We will be contacting you over the phone, so please watch out for our call!
- Manage division to meet financial goals
- Visit centers and assess quality of operation and personnel
- Work with managers to ensure that all Federal, State and Local laws are followed
- Audit centers on a monthly basis to ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Recruit, hire, train, discipline, evaluate and discharge employees in the division
- Review operating results of centers to identify areas of opportunity for increased profits and/or decreased expenses
- Develop local marketing programs to drive traffic, increase total accounts and increase active account percent
- Analyze competitive environment of each center and develop strategy to increase market share
- Actively participate in Operation Reviews
- Oversee expansion of new centers
- Manage employee performance to minimize turnover and maximize center results
- Resolves customer complaints in a timely manner
- Ensures security measures are fully understood and carried out by all employees
- Oversee calculation of bonuses/payroll for division
- Oversee collections with past due, NSF, and write offs
- Extensive travel within zone
- Diligently ensure proper support from CSS for all centers and staff
- Maintain proper working relationships with all corporate staff
At Advance America, we take pride in offering our employees clear avenues to make the most of their careers. We believe in rewarding dedication, high performance and great customer service with outstanding professional growth opportunities. By making the most of the opportunities, training and support available, you can achieve more with Advance America.
As the nation's leading cash advance company, with over 2,400 locations, we are looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to help people meet their short-term financial needs. If you are looking for an engaging and exciting environment where people share a passion for customer service, you've come to the right place.
One of the key benefits of working at Advance America is our focus on incentive-based compensation. We've found success by offering total rewards plans, because we believe our employees should be rewarded for going the extra mile.
Another major benefit to working with Advance America: people like it here! A recent outside survey of more than 4,300 of our employees showed our employee engagement levels far exceeded national averages.
Advance America has become the national leader in the cash advance industry by consistently taking care of our employees and customers. Our Company Creed reflects this dedication, and guides our employees every day.
MULTI UNIT MANAGER – MULTIUNIT MANAGEMENT – OPERATIONAL MANAGER – GENERAL MANAGER – STORE MANAGER – AREA MANAGER – DISTRICT MANAGER – REGIONAL MANAGER –RETAIL – RESTAURANT – HOSPITALITY – BANKING – FINANCE – TAX – MARKETING – SALES – DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS