Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||September 4, 2013|
Yoh has a contract-to-hire opportunity for Front End Developer with one of our leading clients in Manhattan, NYC, New York.
- Fast, clean front-end code - fast to write, and fast-performing.
- Writing and testing use cases for key features.
- Consulting with product, IA, design, and other departments to influence feature design, with an eye toward usability and reusable development.
- Working with business stakeholders and project managers, and self-managing, to manage timelines and client expectations.
- Assisting in back-end integration - we're a small team and work closely with the back end engineers.
- Providing post-launch support for defect and problem resolution.
- Involved in the conception, design, architecture, implementation, testing and deployment on multiple projects at various stages of their life-cycle.
- Research, develop and propose new technologies to improve or benefit the system architecture.
- Knowledge of, and able to discuss, JS and CSS performance issues. You know what a browser "reflow" is and what triggers it.
- Experience with and opinions on: web video, ad serving, responsive design, mobile web development, CSS sprites, SEO, e-commerce
- Photoshop skills.
- Java skills are a plus, but not required.
Recruiter: Lori Sklarski
Phone Number: 201-630-2001
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry. Want to stay up-to-date on employment opportunities and stay ahead of your competition? "Follow" our LinkedIn company page today!
Yoh, a Day and Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_HIRE_W2