Front End Web Developers
|Company Name||Career Developers, Inc.|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2013|
Seeking several Front-End Developers in the NJ and NY area. Also have UX/UI Developer roles in NJ area. Please contact me for future inquiries: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 201-818-0011
Interactive / Font-End Developer
90 - 115k +
Two positions available. Interactive Web Developer & a Client Side Application Developer.
Interactive Web Developer:
Seeking a Creative Front-end Web Developer who is proficient at conceptualizing interfaces, turning whiteboard sketches into working prototypes, and transforming design mockups into user interfaces.
To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter and enjoy working with a collaborative team in a fast paced environment while managing multiple, concurrent tasks.
Maintain existing websites. Become familiar with updating site content inside IBM WebSphere Ecommerce Content Management System.
Develop code that upholds web standards, accessibility, usability while also being fast and efficient
Stay current on the latest in front-end development practices and technology (HTML5, CSS3, responsive web design, etc.)
Collaborate with backend developers and creative designers to create new site features as needed
Be familiar with mobile development practices
Be a good communicator, and manage relationships with cross-functional partners
Strong attention to detail to keep sites as error-free as possible
Own your own success – Take responsibility for successful delivery of site features
- HTML5 / XHTML
- CSS2.1 / CSS3
- Progressive Enhancement / Graceful Degradation
- UX / Usability
- Website Speed / Performance
- Debugging Tools (Firebug, Chrome, etc)
- Responsive Web Design
- Cross-Browser / Cross-Platform Development
- Mobile Development and Usability
Client Side Application Developer:
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Work independently in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of complex systems with fast turn-around.
- Provide detailed analysis of problems, prepare detailed design documents with recommendations.
- Apply innovation, creativity and improvement to development process and implement process and procedural improvements.
- Stay current with technology and industry best practices to ensure proper utilization of these in software development.
- Work on multiple projects utilizing and directing global/offshore teams.
- Provide adequate and proactive support for various applications.
- Participate in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.