|Company Name||MicroEdge, LLC|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2012|
Our software engineers are a collaborative group who value team work, creativity, and potential. Software Engineers and Devolopers work closely with other members of the development team, as well as Quality Assurance Engineers and Business Analysts, to ensure products meet expectations and maintain the Company's reputation for delivering high-quality software. New members of the team are given training in a number of different programming technologies and languages including Java, Google Web Toolkit, CSS, and Spring Web MVC.
The Java Developer will contribute to the development of MicroEdge's AngelPoints software. The developer will have the opportunity to work on the full software stack – from the browser down through the database. In doing so, the developer will have an opportunity to learn or improve upon design/architecture skills and gain a full understanding and appreciation for some of the best open-source frameworks.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting with a product's development to ensure deadlines and standards are met.
- Working closely with other teams within the organization.
- Communicating development needs clearly and accurately to upper-level management.
- Prioritizing effectively to ensure the development of web applications from conceptual stages to
- Using high-level troubleshooting and debugging skills to eliminate problems in current
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of additions to the technology field.