Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Metro Systems, Inc.|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2013|
Metro Systems, Inc. is looking for a Java Developer for a 6-12 month plus contract. This position is with a large client based out of Tysons, VA and Pensacola, FL.
- Investigates and resolves operational problems/system requirements.
- Ensures development projects are completed by providing project leadership/management expertise
- Coordinates the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of projects with customers, other ISD areas, team members, and management
- Designs, develops analyzes, and maintains more complex technical solutions
- Documents, diagrams, and organizes systems; develops input/output record layouts, and system workflows.
- Codes programs, prepares test data, tests and debugs programs
- Designs and verifies programs to account for changes in functional and system requirements, equipment configurations.
- Solves highly complex technical problems.