Senior .NET Developers
|Company Name||Prestige Staffing|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2012|
Our client is an Atlanta-based software company that produces a best in class SaaS solution for a growing sector of the healthcare industry. They are seeking Software Developers to help develop new features / functionality for their industy-leading product. We are seeking candidates with a firm understanding of web based (ASP.NET) software development.
You will be involved with all phases of product development along with 17 other developers (broken into small Scrum teams). Ideal candidates will have experience with several development technologies including C#, VB.NET, Web Services (WCF), ASP.NET (4.0), and SQL 2008. Strong object-oriented programming fundamentals is critical.
Our Lawrenceville / Suwanee based client is a privately held medical software company that provides a comprehensive application suite including core billing, remittance management, inventory, and retail sales modules, as well as functionality for bar coding, document imaging, and more. Our client provides managed data solutions to the medical industry. They are willing to take risks in experimenting with new platforms while always staying fresh with cutting edge technologies. Developers will be part of a small development team and will not be burdened by big corporate processes.
- 5+ years experience developing web-based software / applications using Microsoft technologies (C# or VB.NET)
- Strong development experience using OO methodologies
- Strong Web Services experience (WCF)
- Strong TSQL skills are required (Stored procedures, tables, views, etc.).
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- 18 days PTO / year (plus holidays)
- 100% paid health & dental for every employee
Keywords: #indeed, asp.net, .net, C#, vb.net, SQL Server, sql, wcf, web services, asp.net, wcf, Indeed