Senior .Net Developer(s)
|Date Posted||September 11, 2013|
Four years ago we started this company with the belief that we could build and develop software good enough to shake up an industry that had gotten stale. We competed head-to-head with the industry’s establishment, and time after time the marketplace chose erecruit.
Now it’s time to take it up a notch.
We’ve achieved a lot in just 4 years, but we know we can be even better. We feel our product is currently the best enterprise solution on the market for medium to large staffing companies, but we’re not about to call it a day. We’re ready to see just how good our software can be.
And that’s where you come in.
We’re ready to bring on several more developers. Really good ones (or soon-to-be really good ones). The kind of developers who have a lot of choices as to who they could go work for. The kind of developers every developer wants to work with.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Very competitive compensation and benefits.
- Newly built office space in the heart of downtown Boston.
- Cutting-edge technologies.
- Flexible work schedule with opportunities for occasional remote work.
- Unlimited vacation time. You need a vacation? Take a vacation.
- Free coffee, tea and snacks.
- Fully stocked beer fridge (yeah, that’s free too).
- Pool & Ping Pong.
- Did we mention the free beer?
You can also expect:
- To work in every part of our development process. You wont be pigeon-holed.
- To have the freedom to “roam” intellectually. To go try something different and know we have your back.
- To work at a company where leadership actually understands what it is you do (and can even jump in and help!)
- To work with really smart developers who can teach you new tricks and who are ready for you to teach them something they don’t already know.
- To have your ideas heard and encouraged.