Software Applications Specialist
Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||September 4, 2013|
This is a multifaceted role; ideal for a high-energy person that currently works for a commercial software technology company but is “bored to tears" by their mundane robotic day-to-day existence.
- Install, upgrade, configure and maintain web-based credit card processing software within a datacenter that conforms to PCI/PA-DSS standards.
- Gather, evaluate and organize client deliverables for installs, modify HTML, CSS or JSP pages as needed.
- Prep technical client site environment to achieve successful implementation, maintain software templates and tools used and execute software release upgrades.
- Work with external clients on multiple simultaneous projects to integrate solutions within the datacenter.
- Coordinate monthly datacenter maintenance with the IT team to automate mass upgrades.
- Script modifications of XML, JSP and configuration files.
- Automate deployment of files, schedule Apache/Tomcat restarts and help to troubleshoot software and network issues between client’s information systems and the data center that may arise.
- Resolve problems with authentication, access and availability to maintain 100% uptime.
- Provide on-call (after hours) datacenter technical support on a rotating basis.