|Company Name||Advisor Software, Inc.|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2012|
Advisor Software, Inc. (ASI) is a leading provider of wealth management solutions for the advisor market. The company has pioneered the first enterprise rebalancing solution and a unique goal-directed investment platform that combines institutional-caliber analytics and a balance sheet approach to financial planning. ASI’s applications are designed for a wide range of asset management firms, broker-dealers, banks, insurance companies, online brokerages, registered investment advisor organizations and other financial institutions, enabling these enterprises and their advisors to deliver more insightful, actionable investment advice and build stronger, more profitable client relationships.
Additional information on ASI can be found at www.advisorsoftware.com.
- Design and implement enhancements and extensions to existing product and services through reuse, open source, commercial offerings, integrations, and efficient/effective new development
- Productively interact with Product Managers, Area Experts, DBAs, QA Engineers, Sys Admins, Customer Support, Marketing and Sales
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of established standards and best practices of design, development, documentation, unit testing, and code reviews
- Develop and enhance knowledge of existing products and acquire knowledge of Financial Planning terminology, practices, and products
- Write and maintain technical and non-technical documentation
- Communicate effectively, respectfully, and timely with all members of the ASI community
- Act as tier-3 support for production services