|Date Posted||September 4, 2013|
Volt's Client, a Large Redmond Software Manufacturer, is looking for a detail oriented UI Developer with an eye for design. This individual should be self-driven with excellent cross-team collaboration skills. This role will provide HTML/CSS support of new UI features.
This role may also be responsible to do the following:
- Debug existing user-interface layouts and conform the user-interface to design specifications by modifying UI layouts and scripting animations.
- Create mock software that will look and feel like a real program.
- Influence design style of overall product.
- Lead a team of multimedia production artists.
- Acts as a Consultant to other Team Leads to evangelize the capabilities of Action Scripting and other multimedia authoring tools.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great Developers and Testers in the Northwest, we have created specialized portals for you at: http://www.volt.com/nwdeveloperjobs/ and http://www.volt.com/nwtestingjobs/ You can also follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/NWTestJobs and http://www.twitter.com/NWDevJobs.com
Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social
***PLEASE NOTE: Must be Currently Available and Authorized to Work for Any Company in the USA. Local Candidates are Encouraged to Apply! Please no Corp to Corp, Recruiting Agency or Subcontracting Company responses at this time. Thank You.***
This is an estimated 12 month or more Contingent/Temporary position in Redmond, WA and offered through Volt Technical Resources also located in Redmond, WA. We are among the largest IT Staffing Companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.