|Company Name||Starz Entertainment, LLC|
|Date Posted||October 26, 2012|
The Senior Interactive Designer is responsible for creating robust interactive experiences that promote various Starz Entertainment (STE) products and/or services digitally, including concept, designing, programming, testing and publishing on-line experiences that adhere to the creative design of the product and/or service. The Senior Interactive Designer contributes directly to the design direction of products and/or services as a whole.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Art Directors and key players of the organization to create innovative on-line advertising and digital interactive promotions for STE products and services.
- Mentor, inspire and motivate junior designers and production artists to develop creative for new and existing marketing communications programs that achieve or exceed established brand strategic objectives, adhere to corporate style guidelines, and work within the overall design concept.
- Create interactive design assets (graphics, banners, web pages, training materials, games, DVD menus) and creative that is on-target with the strategy and reflects the spirit of an agreed-upon concept and creative brief.
- Develop, create, and execute design solutions and tactics as assigned and provide alternate design approaches for consideration as needed.
- Meet with the Account Management team to discuss project requirements and specifics.
- Confer with project owner or manager regarding design development, design revisions and other changes.
- Articulate and sell concepts to the Marketing Communication senior management team by discussing how those concepts meet the brand’s strategic marketing objectives with promotional material establishing and communicating STE’s image, philosophy, and individual product strategies.
- Contribute to concepts and designs for assigned projects, including but not limited to off-air spots, web site promotional, direct mail, print, and other marketing collateral.
- Convey the company’s product and positioning through simple, effective design with a style that is clear, fresh, and concise.