Sr. Software Engineer
|Company Name||Vitera Healthcare Solutions LLC|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2013|
The Senior Software Engineer is a motivated, product-oriented, passionate individual who can bring and share their strong C#.Net software design and implementation experience with other engineering team members, delivering new features and critical improvements for customers to Vitera Healthcare Solution's SaaS multi-tenant EHR solution. In addition to application design and development, this individual will help set new standards and processes in place and help determine technology direction. This individual will also have front-end and back-end experience and be able to develop presentation, business and data layers and come from a structured development environment. The primary focus of this position is to produce high-quality Enterprise applications.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Work under general direction with the ability to act independently when determining methods and procedures on new or existing functionality.
- Work on complex projects and problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors and additional specialized technical knowledge. Work with analyst and stakeholders to determine and refine feature requirements.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Define and document system designs as they relate to feature work. Feature design, coding, unit testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Participate in design and code review.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Manage time constraints and deadlines.
The Senior Software Engineer will also be required to:
- Work within an agile scrum framework and team, promoting an atmosphere of continuous improvement.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Understand current architecture and propose solutions for continued architecture evolution.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology and help steer the product in the right technical direction.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Other duties as assigned.