|Company Name||Metro Systems, Inc.|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2013|
Metro Systems is seeking a UX Designer to conceive user-centered solutions, deliver compelling visual and interaction designs, keep deliverables engaging and on-brand, and drive multiple projects.
1) Recommends and develops comprehensive user experience (UX) research plans.
· Analyzes the user experience by evaluating the applications end-to-end, driving for improved experiences
· Assists in defining user experience goals and leads research process
· Creates and applies user experience models, such as scenarios or personas, and guides the team in their use
· Works with other researchers, designers, and project managers to drive understanding of end-to-end experiences and issues
· Uses design practices, knowledge and experience with quantitative and qualitative methodologies when conducting user experience research
· Quickly and effectively analyzes and presents data to influence product design and implementation
· Delivers timely and accurate research insights and drives their integration into product work
· Communicates UX research and benchmarking to team members, customers, and business partners
2) Develops and recommends UX design.
· Influences team members and business partners, explaining the impact of designing/developing with the end user in mind
· Collaborates with project teams to define the user experience strategy
· Analyses and recommends the right approach and methodology based on the product, the channel, the audience, and the application requirements or workflow
· Creates wireframes, prototypes and visual comps for testing to ensure design meets business objectives
· Works with business partners and market researchers, designers, and program managers, in order to solve complex UX design problems and deliver results
· Acts as subject matter expert for user insights and design inspiration
· Recommends user experience improvement opportunities
· Influences UX visual and interaction designs and ensures they remain engaging to the customer
· Acts as stakeholder in user readiness development plans, aligning self-help and training with user experience goals
3) Assists with managing multiple projects under tight deadlines across a broad variety of product categories and audiences.
· Proactively draws out user experience or design issues and successfully addresses those issues to ensure projects stay on track to meet interim project milestones, project time/scope/quality/funding expectations, and ultimately meet business objectives
· Assists teams through the Development Lifecycle for multiple projects within various phases; ensuring that the IT deliverables meet design expectations
· Performs as a project team member, owning UX deliverables
4) Performs other related duties as assigned.