USER EXPERIENCE SR. MANAGER
|Company Name||Request Technology LLC|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2013|
User Experience Sr. Manager
135-180k plus bonus
San Francisco, CA or NY
Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
No third party resumes
Major Professional services firm is seeking highly motivated Sr. Manager of User Experience candidate with strong hands on experience with user interface design, usability, web development technologies, and interfacing these technologies with front end user interface system
- Create workplans
- Organize and lead teams
- Manage issues
- Identify cross team dependencies
- Conduct front end analysis, interviewing, focus groups, requirements gathering.
- Use storyboarding, user scenario development, high level use case definition, user and task analysis, to capture and develop user requirements and integrate elements into user interaction designs.
- Create, evaluate and modify high and low fidelity prototypes to support development process.
- Design highly usable interfaces fro multiple channels-internet, handheld, tablet PC, and touch screen kiosks, etc.
- Design and develop usablity testing plans.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate usability tests.
- Provide heuristic analysis of existing user interfaces.
- Lead training classes on usability, interface design and information architecture.
- Promote user centered design principles throughout the organization
- Serve as a resource of human factors based knowledge and design.