|Location||Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2012|
Design and implement new websites.
Maintain existing client and OT company website.
Develop new and improved system functionality.
Assist other departments where responsibilities bridge.
Key Result Areas:
Graphic design, scripting, coding, orderTalk systems support, general client liaisons.
Meeting deadlines on website implementation.
Good quality control.
- Design of websites and the relevant graphics, including creative input and improvement of procedures and templates;
- Designing of website layouts corresponding with OT’s portal framework and adhering to the clients corporate identities
- Creating HTML, CSS and ASPX content, plus altering existing HTML, CSS and ASPX when necessary;
- Generating of all auxiliary requirements for websites such as buttons etc.
- Creation of additional graphical elements per site, including company branding, images, banners, buttons etc
- Project participation of website setup and maintenance, including:
- Ensuring the department’s and personal deadlines for project completion are met
- Quality Assurance testing of websites content and ordering functionality (QA)
- Uploading & testing of website content and processes for new and old sites
- Technical support on site setups and trouble shooting, etc
- General housekeeping of systems and procedures etc
- General website, menu and content management.