|Company Name||Computer Aid, Inc.|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2013|
Full, comprehensive benefits package available!
Rate is negotiable; bring on your best rates
Duration- long term (13 mos++)
CAI is looking for an UI Web Designer.
This Web Designer will have experience with both creative and front-end development experience and will work with our client's web-support team. Focus will be on working with internal clients to assist with delivering internet based solutions through a mix of customer (internal business lines) collaboration, design, front-end technical deliverables and supporting the integration of these deliverables via internal content management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with both the creative and technical aspects of commercial website development
- Should have the ability to meet with customers, collaborate on design concepts, develop examples of ideas, have an understanding/experience with Social/Email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) experience, and negotiate deliverables
- He/She will create high-end visual UI designs for Internet and front-end applications including public facing websites, intranet websites, and social media outlets
- Prepare and present final layouts
- Collaborate with other web designers/developers on web design/delivery of graphical content to end users
- Present comps to team members, constituents, stake holders; back up and defend design rationale.
- Create process flow, story boards, sitemaps.
- Any experience with MicroSoft CMS, SiteCore, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL a plus.
- Good communication & facilitation skills required
All candidates will be required to submit current design
portfolio for review.
Position Requirements/Technical Skills (CCC/Vendor):
Company Overview (CCC Only):
CAI is an EOE