Web Designer with HTML/CSS - Full-time
|Company Name||Creative Circle|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2013|
Position: Web Designer with HTML/CSS - Full-time
Location: OTP North
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Within the next few weeks; Interviewing Now!
Rate: $60,000-$70,000, DOE
Online education institution seeks a full-time Web Designer with HTML and CSS coding abilities.
Be ready to work within the College's marketing team and report to the Experience Director. You will manage your own projects, inclusive of microsites, mock ups, landing pages, banner ads, e-mail campaigns and online promotions.
We're looking for someone who understands digital direct response and how to design with Call to Action in mind.
This is a great opportunity to grow with a successful team as well as expand your skills and knowledge of industry best practices. In this casual, laid-back environment, you will focus on designing direct marketing campaigns for lead generation.
- Design, code and maintain your own web deliverables
- Set up and monitor e-mail campaigns
- Fix cross-browser display issues with HTML/CSS coding
- Give accurate time estimates and meet project deadlines
- Design and code responsive landing pages using Twitter's Bootstrap frameworks
- At least 3 years of experience in web design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Proficient in coding HTML and CSS
- Strong understanding of typography, color theory, and interface design/layout
- Knowledge of Joomla, Silverpop and Eloqua
- Experience designing for online lead generation content
- Familiar with recent web design trends, SEO, architecture principles/techniques