|Date Posted||September 4, 2013|
Sage Named One of Atlanta's Best Places to Work in 2013 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle - to learn more about Sage, please visit our website at: www.na.sage.com
Sage was voted one of the best places to work in Atlanta because we offer benefits like:
• Four Weeks of Paid Time Off for every new employee!
• Paid day off to work at your favorite non-profit!
• $5K Tuition Reimbursement!
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage!
• 401(k) to start your retirement fund!
• Be part of a core team building a world-class SaaS offering
• Build large scale web application and services
• Leverage emerging technology and perform rapid, agile development
• Contribute to project and deliverable planning
- Proficiency with an object oriented programming language (e.g. Java/C++/C#) is required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience with web development in work environment
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails experience strongly preferred, not required (good web developers will be trained!)
- Experience with other web technologies such as ASP.Net MVC 2/3, PHP, Python/Django is a plus
- SQL database experience (e.g. MySql, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Oracle) is a plus
- Knowledge of MVC, REST & JSON is a plus
- Great communication skills, both oral and written, are required
- Git and/or GitHub experience is a plus
- An understanding of scrum is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree is preferred