|Date Posted||April 2, 2013|
Staff Matters is a Tucson owned and operated recruiting organization that specializes in all areas of expertise within Engineering, IT, General Technical, Professional, Clerical and Light Industrial fields.
We have an immediate opening for a Web Developer/Programmer (CSS, HTML, PHP) for a Direct-Hire opportunity with growing and innovative company in Tucson, Arizona.
**Company has grown more than 3 times its original size in the past 3 years!
**Company has had almost no turnover in past 5 years!
**Company won award for “Best Company to Work for in Southern Arizona"
**Laid back, fun-loving environment!
**Looking for someone with 2+ years of Development/Programming experience in the field.
**Strong PHP, CSS, HTML skills highly desired
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Review client contracts, work orders and tickets in order to determine required applications and customizations for each project
- Complete all programming tasks while following company code standards
- Manipulate page elements as needed in order to ensure that web page content adheres to copy platform
- Work with clients during web site content reviews while managing and completing requested updates
- Complete and respond to all change requests from client or CMS Project Manager
- Test all completed work to ensure proper and error free functionality
- Manage timelines in order to provide on time delivery for all work
- Maintain accurate time records