|Company Name||Dunhill Professional Search|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2013|
Job Summary: Web-Graphics Designer/Developer
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing company based out of Auburn GA. As a result of their rapid expansion, they are seeking an in-house Web/Graphics Designer to meet their growing needs. This individual will work in a highly collaborate environment with the company owners and other business units to maintain their website as they continue to add new products and create a great brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
2. Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and
3. Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
4. Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
5. Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
6. Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
7. Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate. ie. marketing brochures, trade show artwork, operating instructions, email marketing campaign, swift page for ACT.
8. Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
9. Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business
1. Experience in developing website and/or web applications.
2. Solid understanding of navigation and SEO.
3. Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front-to-back end functionality.
4. Creative Services, Customer Focused.
5. Creativity, Flexibility, Detail-Oriented, Deadline-Oriented.
6. Self-motivated, Strong work ethic and attitude.
7. Prioritize, organize, and manage a substantial workload. This includes being able to complete jobs in a timely manner or on a specified deadline.
1. Process skills: knowledge and experience to fulfill artwork in a multi-media platform.
This includes determining papers, colors, printing processes, and camera ready output.
2. Must have knowledge of the different formats and requirements acceptable to
any electronic and/or digital media outlet.
3. Design skills: knowledge of typography, spatial orientation, the handling and
4. Computer skills: computer design software systems; primarily Mac (InDesign, Photo Shop, Illustrator, etc.)
5. Must possess a keen eye for detail.
6. The ability to express creative ideas is crucial.
7. Understand new fads and trends.
8. Must understand a target audience and how best to reach that audience through artistic work.
9. Start projects, budget time and meet the necessary deadlines placed upon them by an employer.
10.Excellent written and oral communication skills.
11.Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.