WEBSITE DESIGNER / UI SPECIALIST
|Company Name||Taylor & Francis|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2013|
Taylor & Francis Group, a growing, Boca-based international publishing company with an established presence in print and electronic media, is seeking a Website Designer to join the CRC Press team.
Working closely with the Senior Online Marketing Manager the Website Designer will be primarily responsible for creating visually appealing internal and public-facing web pages/application/websites.
Additionally, they will be required to create annotated wireframe layouts, develop rapid prototypes, delivery valid cross-browser compliant HTML/CSS, create responsive user interfaces, update the company style guide, test/validate GUI functionality, participate in usability testing, create/update Google analytics reports as-needed, and deliver projects based on predefined specifications.
- Graphically enhance the CRC Press online brand, including e-commerce website(s), email marketing campaigns, support social media marketing programs, as well as provide support for new and legacy internal applications.
- Deliver elegant design compositions based off of wireframe mockups, and provide validated HTML/CSS to front-end developers via source controlled software.
- Work closely with front-end and back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technologies to create the best possible user experiences.
- Collaborate with the online manager to define the information architecture and page flows advocating web interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability.
- Assist with the creation of flow diagrams, use cases, user stories, wireframes and prototypes.
- Effectively communicate in both a technical environment and a business environment
- Follow industry best practices, company standards, usability guidelines, as well as business requirements.